- Some fillers may settle during transport and storage. To ensure a uniform mix, the components should be thoroughly stirred prior to use.
- Adhesion depends on the curing condition. A preliminary test is recommended to determine optimum cure conditions.
- Use a 2-component dispensing machine (in case of hand mixing, degas the mix under vacuum 3-5 kPa before pouring).
- Curing inhibition may occur in contact with certain materials containing tin salts, amines or sulphur.
- A preliminary test is recommended.
|BLUESIL TCS 7517 A may be stored at temperatures between -20°C / -4°F and 40°C / 104°F for up to 6 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;RoHS|
BLUESIL TCS 7517 A
TCS 7517 A/B is crosslinking part of
two-component heat curing liquid silicone elastomer, which cures by a
Coating;Fabric Coating;Fire Protection;High Temperature Protection;Hydrophobing;Protection;UV resistant;Water Repellency
2 Part RTV
Liquid Silicone Rubber
- High bond strength without primer on polyamide 6,6 and 6 from different origins.
- Allows very low coat weight (<30g/m2)
- Provides increased flame resistance and foldability to the coated fabric
- Low thermal conductivity(high thermal protection)
- Long pot life (heat cure).
- Solventless, no cure by-products.
- Low viscosity.
Technical textile coating for airbags.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America