Processing of CAF 731 is particularly easy, since the product is delivered ready to use. Application can be carried out either manually or using robotic application equipment.
CAF 731 is applied to one of the two joint substrates and assembled before the product has formed a skin.
It is recommended to apply CAF 731 onto clean and dry surfaces and not to exert any strain on the assembly straight away.
|CAF 731 may be stored for up to 12 Months from its date of manufacturing||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||RoHS|
CAF 731 is a one component, thixotropic silicone elastomer, which cures at room temperature simply on contact with air moisture.
It’s a product that is:
- neutral : Alcohol type
- Non flowing
- Self-Adhesive (primerless)
1 Part RTV Alcoxy
- Its chemical neutrality guarantees no oxidation with metals principally used in electronic like copper.
- Odourless, it is particularly well accepted in the workstation environment.
- Outstanding adhesion on many substrates.
- Good heat stability ( à ).
- Outstanding mechanical properties.
CAF 731 is particularly suited for bonding, protection and maintenance applications.
It is mainly attended as a flexible bonding and sealing agent between different types of materials substrate whose have different coefficients thermal of expansion, as glass, metal or plastic.
It is recommended for :
- Bonding/sealing in the aeronautic industry.
- Elastic bonding or protection of electronic components.
- Repair/servicing in industry and transport applications.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America