|MIRASIL ADMH 3900 may be stored for up to 24 months from its date of manufacturing.||Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
MIRASIL ADMH 3900
C.T.F.A. / I.N.C.I. Name: Propoxytetramethylpiperidinyl Dimethicone
CAS N° 171543-65-0
MIRASIL ADMH 3900 is a high viscosity hindered amine functionalised-polydimethylsiloxane, specially developed, and patented, for formulation to non-yellowing emulsions and micro emulsions.
Heat Protection;Shine;Softness;UV resistant;Water Repellency
MIRASIL ADMH 3900 is a fluid stable in a wide range of cosmetic formulations.
- Enables clear shampoo formulations and cold process manufacturing.
- Provides smooth, feel to dry hair.
- Eases wet and dry combing.
- Brings long lasting conditioning without build-up.
- Improves colour depth and longevity when used in semi-permanent colour product
- Protects hair from heat damage
Recommended use levels:
Hair care products: 0,5% - 3%
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America