For more information, please download the TDS available in PDF format below.
Solventless silicone coatings may be applied to various substrates as a release surface for a wide range of adhesive materials. Silcolease® POLY 11362 polymer is a low vinyl content silicone fluid which, when properly catalyzed and cured, gives a flexible crosslinked coating with premium release properties. The Silcolease® POLY 11362 release coating system is comprised of a vinyl silicone polymer, a methyl hydrogen siloxane crosslinker and a platinum catalyst. The resulting addition reaction is very rapid and therefore an inhibitor is included to provide bath stability at ambient conditions while allowing rapid cures at elevated temperatures.
• Premium Release
• Fast Cure at low temperatures
• Good cure at high line speeds
• Excellent coverage at low coat weights
• Anchorage to both paper & film substrates
• Wide range of release levels with addition of release modifiers
• Excellent bath stability