For more information, please download the TDS available in PDF format below.
|SILCOLEASE RCA 391 may be stored at temperatures between -20°C / -4°F and 30°C / 86°F for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLEASE RCA 391
Silcolease® RCA 391 is a release modifier designed to give incremental levels of release when added to a release coating formulation. Silcolease® RCA 391 may be used at addition levels from 1% to 100% of the polymer component in the formulation with release values increasing proportionally. Unlike traditional tight release modifiers which are based on vinyl functional silicone resins, Silcolease® RCA 391 is based on hydride functional silicone resin technology. As a result, Silcolease® RCA 391 may offer greater efficiency as a tight release modifier compared to vinyl functional products against certain adhesives.
• Incremental release response to incremental levels of Silcolease® RCA 391
• Most responsive with rubber based adhesives
• Good cures at high production speeds
• Lower temperature cures for thermally sensitive substrates
• Anchorage to both paper & film substrates
• Excellent bath stability