SILCOLAPSE RG 12 can be used as delivered, or pre-diluted in water or in the foaming medium. In this case, the water is added to the antifoam slowly with slight stirring (do not use high shear mixers).
It is recommended not to dilute it less than 1% active material content.
Check the dilution stability.
The dilution thus obtained can be stored for 24 hours.
|SILCOLAPSE RG 12 may be stored for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLAPSE RG 12
SILCOLAPSE RG 12 is a 10 % active silicone emulsion, designed to control foam in aqueous or alcoholic media, or surfactant mixtures.
- Easy dispersion in aqueous media.
- Homogeneous and stable emulsion.
- High antifoam efficiency in many applications.
SILCOLAPSE RG 12 can be used in many industries such as:
- Pulp industry: various processing steps (cooking, washing, screening, bleaching).
- Detergency: liquids and powders detergents, soaps.
- Chemicals: distillation, extraction, filtration.
- Oil-industry: extraction, butadiene process, amine-sweetening units.
- Waste water treatment: neutralization and biological step
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America