- Use preferably static mixing equipment to prevent bubbles and voids formation.
- The curing reaction can be inhibited by contact with certain materials containing metal salts (tin for example), amines or sulphur. A preliminary test is always recommended.
- SILBIONE TCS 7602 C can be used for example with SILBIONE TCS 7560 A and SILBIONE TCS 7561 A. It can also be used with other products from Elkem Silicones TCS range. Please contact us for more information.
| ||Crosslinker part||Silbione TCS 7602 C|
|Mixing ratio (by weight)||100||10|
As an example with SILBIONE TCS 7560 A:
TCS 7560 A
TCS 7602 C
|Pot life at 25°C, hours (approx.)||2,5 |
- After use, packaging must be tightly closed and protected against moisture contamination to preserve its properties. When packaging has been opened, material should be used rapidly.
|SILBIONE TCS 7602 C may be stored at a temperature below 40°C / 104°F for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||Healthcare Class I;OEKO-TEX;RoHS;Skin Contact;WEEE|
SILBIONE TCS 7602 C
SILBIONE TCS 7602 C is a catalyst part for a 10:1 ratio two-component heat curing liquid silicone elastomer which cures by a polyaddition reaction.
It has been specially designed to be associated with SILBIONE TCS 7560 A and SILBIONE TCS 7561 A but it can be used with other products from Elkem Silicones TCS range.
All products from the Textile Coating System product line are specially engineered for textile coating applications.
2 Part RTV
Liquid Silicone Rubber
Healthcare Class I;OEKO-TEX;RoHS;Skin Contact;WEEE
- Ease of processing, easy pumpable
- Bra strap and support band coatings.
- Knee-length stocking top coating.
- Non-slip trouser waist band coating.
- All textiles where non-slip characteristics are needed.
- Medical support stockings.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America