1. Mixing the two components
- The similar viscosity of SILBIONE TCS 7560 A and SILBIONE TCS 7602 C enables quick and easy mixing thanks to static mixers. It is always preferable to manual mixing to prevent bubbles and voids formation.
- The curing reaction can be inhibited by contact with certain materials containing metal salts (tin for example), amines or sulphur. A preliminary test is always recommended.
TCS 7560 A
TCS 7602 C
|Mixing ratio (by weight)||100||10|
Brookfield Viscosity of the blend, mPa.s
at 25°C - NFT 76102 - needle6-speed 5 rpm-(approx.)
|(approx.) Pot life at 25°C, hours |
2. Curing and processing recommendations
- Application can be carried out either manually or, in case of larger quantities, using automatic dispensing equipment.
- SILBIONE TCS 7560 A +TCS 7602 C is generally applied through a nozzle, but it can also be coated by knife, screen printing…
- It is recommended to apply SILBIONE TCS 7560A + TCS 7602C on clean and dry surfaces.
- The blend SILBIONE TCS 7560 A + TCS 7602 C starts curing even in confined spaces as soon as the two parts are mixed. When exposed to temperature, cure rate is increased and the material should be completely crosslinked after a few minutes at relatively high temperature.
For example, for a 1mm thick layer of SILBIONE TCS 7560 A + TCS 7602 C:
Curing time as a function of the temperature (approx.) :
3 to 5 minutes at 90°C
2 minutes at 110°C
1 minute at 130°C
- When packaging has been opened, material must be used rapidly and/or resealed properly when stored to avoid potential inhibition or pollution of the two parts that could lead to lower performance or possible yellowing of the catalyst part.
|SILBIONE TCS 7560 A may be stored at a temperature below 40°C / 104°F for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||Healthcare Class I;OEKO-TEX;RoHS;Skin Contact;VOC;WEEE|
SILBIONE TCS 7560 A
SILBIONE TCS 7560 A, associated with the catalyst SILBIONE TCS 7602 C is a two-component heat curing liquid silicone elastomer which cures by a polyaddition reaction.
Thanks to its good physical properties, low modulus and softness, this product is ideally suited for application on fabrics and bands used in undergarments and lingerie, as well as fabrics for medical applications, providing excellent non-slip characteristics.
All products from the Textile Coating System product line are specially engineered for textile coating applications.
2 Part RTV
Liquid Silicone Rubber
Healthcare Class I;OEKO-TEX;RoHS;Skin Contact;VOC;WEEE
Quick cure rate, with heat.
Viscosity adapted to a large range of substrate.
Easy to process, same catalyst as Silbione TCS 7561 A.
Excellent non-slip properties, low modulus of elasticity.
Coating of continuous or non-continuous elastic bands (for support stockings).
Bra strap and support band coatings.
Knee-length stocking top coating.
Non-slip trouser waist band coating.
All textiles where non-slip characteristics are needed.
Medical support stockings.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America