Remix each of the two components (part A and B) every time before using.
- Add 100 parts of SILBIONE RTV 4340 A to 100 parts of SILBIONE RTV 4340 B.
- Mix thoroughly the two components by hand until a homogeneous colour is obtained.
- Mix gently in order to avoid air bubbles from being entrapped.
Warning: for mixing use only clean stainless steel or plastic vessels.
Crosslinking of RTV vulcanising by an addition cure reaction may be inhibited by contact with products like:
- Heavy metal salts.
- Sulphur and derivatives.
- Catalysts of epoxy resins.
|STORAGE t < +40°C IN ITS ORIGINAL PACK||No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Plastic lined steel drum.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILBIONE RTV 4340 A WHITE
The SILBIONE RTV 4340 A&B is a two components silicone elastomer which cures at room temperature by an addition curing reaction (1:1 ratio).
2 Part RTV
- Excellent reproduction of details.
- Good mechanical properties.
- Low linear shrinkage.
- No release of toxic substances during and after curing.
- High resistance to inorganic chemicals and UV rays.
- Good release properties with organic resin and hydrated plaster of Paris.
- Biocompatibility and no toxicity.
SILBIONE RTV 4340 A&B is basically dedicated to audiology laboratories.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|