SILBIONE RTV Ink (Xylene) can be applied by pad-printing, stenciling, or screen-printing. Once the xylene solvent has evaporated, the acetoxy curing process begins.
|SILBIONE RTV INK may be stored for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILBIONE RTV INK
SILBIONE RTV Ink (Xylene) is a one-component, acetoxy-cure, elastomer dispersed in xylene. The product is designed for printing and marking applications.
1 Part RTV Acetoxy
• High opacity in thin sections
• Cures to give excellent adhesion to silicone
• Good adhesion to thermoplastics
• Quick cure
• High elongation of the cured product
• Non-smearing after curing
• Printing and marking
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America