Parts A and B components of Silbione® HS Firm Gel LV 10:1 A/B are designed to be mixed at a ratio of 10 parts A to 1 part B (10:1) by weight or volume using meter-mix processing equipment or batch mixing techniques. Airless mixing, metering and dispensing equipment is recommended for production.
|SILBIONE HS FIRM GEL LV A may be stored for up to 24 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILBIONE HS FIRM GEL LV A
Silbione® HS Firm Gel LV 10:1 A/B is a two part, platinum cure, 100% solids, pure dimethyl silicone gel, designed for applications requiring a responsive, high strength gel.
2 Part RTV
- Used for skin contact applications
- Excellent adherence to many polymer films
- Consistent perfromance (penetration)
- Rapid curing at elevated temperatures can be used for a softer gel in off-ratios
- Superior clarity
- Breast enhancers
- Pressure sensors
- Encapsulated electronic parts
Asia Pacific;Central and South America;North America