Some fillers may settle during transport and storage. To ensure a uniform mix, the components should be thoroughly stirred prior to use.
- Adhesion depends on the curing conditions. A preliminary test is recommended to determine optimum cure conditions.
- In case of hand mixing, degas the mix under vacuum 3-5 kPa before pouring.
- Curing inhibition may occur in contact with certain materials containing tin salts, amines or sulphur. A preliminary test is recommended.
|Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Plastic lined steel drum.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL TCS 7515 A
BLUESIL™ TCS 7515 A/B is a two-component heat curing liquid silicone elastomer that cross-links by a polyaddition reaction. All products from the Textile Coating System product line are specially engineered for textile coating applications.
Coating;Fabric Coating;Fire Protection;High Temperature Protection;Hydrophobing;Protection;UV resistant;Water Repellency
2 Part RTV
Liquid Silicone Rubber
- High bond strength without primer on textiles from different origins.
- Allows very low coat weights (< 30 g/m²).
- Provides high tear strength and high comb stripping resistance to the coated fabric.
- Low thermal conductivity (high insulation properties).
- Long bath life at room temperature (> 16 h).
- Fast cure at elevated temperature.
- Solventless technology.
- Low viscosity and easily pump able to sustain high coating speed.
Technical textile coatings, such as:
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|