SILCOLEASE EMULSION XL 969 is used in combination with base polyaddition and polycondensation type emulsions in the SILCOLEASE range in the following proportions:
SILCOLEASE BASE EMULSION...............100 parts
SILCOLEASE EMULSION XL 969............1 to 10 parts
To use, it is necessary to add an emulsion catalyst (refer to the technical data sheet for the base emulsion used).
|SILCOLEASE EMULSION XL 969 may be stored at temperatures between 2°C / 36°F and 30°C / 86°F for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||Heavy Metals|
SILCOLEASE EMULSION XL 969
SILCOLEASE EMULSION XL 969 is a silicone emulsion that can be used as a CROSSLINKER for polyaddition and polycondensation emulsions in the SILCOLEASE range.
- Increased cured coating network density
- Increased cured rate of system
- Improved coating water resistance
- Suited to use on paper machines
RELEASE COATING for:
- Adhesive protectors (envelopes, personal care)
- Industrial tape backings (transfer papers, tapes, etc…)
- Foodstuff packaging and backing
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America