|Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in original tightly closed container. equipped with a degassing device. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Keep from freezing. Use container made of: Suitable plastic material. Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||Food Contact;Heavy Metals|
SILCOLEASE EMULSION XL 968
SILCOLEASE EMULSION XL 968 is a silicone emulsion that can be used as a CROSSLINKER for polyaddition and polycondensation emulsions in the SILCOLEASE range.
Food Contact;Heavy Metals
- Higher cured coating density
- Increased cure rate of system
- Improved coating water resistance
- Suited to use on paper machines.
RELEASE COATINGS for:
- Adhesive protectors (envelopes, personal care, labels etc.),
- Industrial type backings (transfer papers, tapes etc.),
- Foodstuff packaging and baking.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|