|SILBIONE MM 71160 U SP may be stored for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||Healthcare USP Class VI;Food Contact;Heavy Metals;RoHS|
SILBIONE MM 71160 U SP
SILBIONE MM RH 71160 U is a silicone Master batch, heat curing after addition of a vulcanization agent (chosen according to the production process).
SILBIONE MM RH 71160 U is dedicated for medical and biomedical applications. Vulcanization must be followed by post-curing 4 hours at 200°C.
For regulated applications, please contact Bluestar to ensure compliance and obtain the relevant statement.
Healthcare USP Class VI;Food Contact;Heavy Metals;RoHS
- Outstanding processing aptitude.
- Outstanding transparency.
- Very good compromise of mechanical properties.
- Very good resistance to oxidising agents (oxygen, ozone, UV).
- Very good behaviour in all sterilization methods.
- Very good release properties.
- Chemically inert.
After catalysis and processing, SILBIONE MM 71160 U SP is recommended for themanufacture of items such as:
- Highly transparent tubes and pipes for dispensing liquid medication or solutions.
- Conveyor belts for drugs …
- Pipes and seals.
Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America