SILCOLEASE UV POLY 220 is used with a photoinitiator, for example SILCOLEASE UV CATA 211 (Cationic photoinitiator), and if necessary a release control additive, for example SILCOLEASE UV RCA 251 or RCA 200
Recommended formulation, typical:
SILCOLEASE UV 220 : 100 parts
SILCOLEASE UV CATA 211 : 1 - 4 parts
|SILCOLEASE UV POLY 220 may be stored for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||Heavy Metals|
SILCOLEASE UV POLY 220
SILCOLEASE UV POLY 220 is a 100% reactive release coating chemistry based on epoxy silicone copolymer. It is a premium release polymer which offers a highly reactive system with excellent anchorage on difficult low surface energy filmic substrates.
- Particularly useful as easy release system against aggressive « mass adhesive » products such as bitumen, mastics, hot melt adhesives etc.
- Premium slow speed release values
- Reduces zipping effect
- Low coefficient of friction
- Excellent holdout on porous papers
- Adapted to flexo coating technology
- Fast cure, low extractables, low blocking potential
A base polymer for a UV curing silicone release coating on films & papers for:
- Self adhesive labels,
- Tapes (2 sided adhesive tapes),
- Industrial (bulk adhesives, bitumen, floor tiles),
- Hygiene (sanitary towels, diapers),
- Other self-adhesive protectors (envelopes, personal care).
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America