CAF 510 is ready to use.
Processing is particularly easy, since the products are delivered ready to use. Application can be carried out either manually or using robotic application equipment.
CAF 510 is applied to one of the two joint surfaces and assembled before the product has formed a skin.
It is recommended to apply CAF 510 onto clean & dry surfaces.
|CAF 510 GREY may be stored at temperatures between 2°C / 36°F and 30°C / 86°F for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
CAF 510 GREY
CAF 510 is a one component silicone elastomer curing at Room Temperature:
- Primer less adhesion
- Available in white, grey and black
1 Part RTV Alcoxy
CAF 510 combines the advantages of:
- Outstanding adhesion to many surfaces
- Odourless, it is particularly well accepted in the workstation environment.
- Non corrosive, chemically neutral
- Its mechanical properties and good adhesion to many surfaces allow perfect assembly and full sealing between materials of different types.
- Its high elasticity properties allow it to withstand significant differential expansion movements.
CAF 510 is a room temperature neutral cure elastomer used for applications which need primerless adhesion and neutrality and can be used on numerous substrates. It is used for low elastic modulus flexible bond.
CAF 510 is used for:
- Sealing and bonding of plastic materials.
- Bonding of headlight.
- Industrial maintenance.
- Domestic appliances (ovens and cooker fascias, microwaves ovens, dryer and hob components).
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America