|SILBIONE DM 1000 GMP may be stored at temperatures between -20°C / -4°F and 50°C / 122°F for up to 36 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||Healthcare USP Class VI;Food Contact;Pharmacopeia;VOC|
SILBIONE DM 1000 GMP
SILBIONE DM 300 GMP, DM 500 GMP and DM 1000 GMP are linear polydimethylsiloxanes fluids available as a range with three viscosities.
SILBIONE DM 300 GMP, DM 500 GMP and DM 1000 GMP comply with:
- European pharmacopoeia requirements for Dimethicone.
- Production complies with the principles and guidelines of Good Manufacturing Practice laid down in Directive 2003/94/EC.
- European Drug Master File available
Refer to the regulatory attestation for the conformance to any regulated applications.
Healthcare USP Class VI;Food Contact;Pharmacopeia;VOC
- Chemically inert.
- Resistant to ageing by atmospheric agents (oxygen, ozone, water, light).
- Low surface tension.
- Raw materials for Medical Devices
- Excipient in topical formulations,
- Antiflatulence and antiacid preparations.
Warning: It is the sole responsibility of the user to select the product in the BLUESTAR SILICONES range that meets any requirements for their applications.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America