|No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Plastic lined steel drum.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLAPSE 482 is a defoamer compound containing polydimethylsiloxane oil and silica.
- Good efficiency at high temperature.
- Easy to use: it can be used as delivered, or emulsified with usual surfactants of silicone antifoam emulsions.
- High efficiency at alkaline pH.
- Low dose efficiency, at around 1 to 100 mg per kg of system to be defoamed.
- Chemically inert with regards to the substance to be defoamed therefore leaving its properties unchanged.
SILCOLAPSE 482 is multi-purpose :
- Crop protection products: product formulation (emulsifiable concentrates and aqueous dispersions). It is exempted from tolerance under chapter 40 CFR 180.920 for crop protection and 40 CFR 180.930 for animal food.
- Detergency: liquids and powdered detergent, surfactants.
- Pulp Industry: Kraft or Sulfite process.
- Chemicals: distillation, extraction, filtration …
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|