|BLUESIL MF 950 USP may be stored at temperatures between -5°C / 23°F and 40°C / 104°F for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;Food Contact;Heavy Metals;RoHS|
BLUESIL MF 950 USP
Silicone Master batch, heat curing after addition of a vulcanisation agent (chosen according to the processing method).
Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection
ELV;Food Contact;Heavy Metals;RoHS
- Outstanding processing aptitude
- No or very little post-curing
- Good compromise of mechanical properties and especially good resilience
- Good heat stability up to 200°
- Major potential for blending with "Mix and Fix" range master batches
- Easy to obtain bright colours using Colour Base for HCR.
Extrusion, moulding and injection of translucent or coloured articles with a good compromise of properties and notably high resilience.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America