Silcolease 7432 can be formulated as a 2 component system for easy compounding and use. The standard formulation and processing (order of addition) is;
1. Dilution solvent: Quantity depends on the desired bath solids (aliphatic or aromatic)
2. Silcolease 7432: 100 parts
3. Mix thoroughly until completely dispersed (time varies with equipment)
4. Silcolease 93B: 1 part (maximum addition level is 1.5 parts)
5. Mix thoroughly to ensure full dispersion of the catalyst
IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE TO FORMULATE SILCOLEASE 7432 AS A MULTI-COMPONENT SYSTEM WITH OTHER ADDITIVES TO MODIFY CURE, SUBSTRATE ANCHORAGE OR RELEASE PERFORMANCE IF NECESSARY. DETAILS OF THESE FORMULATIONS CAN BE PROVIDED ON REQUEST.
|SILCOLEASE POLY 7432 may be stored at temperatures between -20°C / -4°F and 30°C / 86°F for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLEASE POLY 7432
A 2 component solvent system for Paper Release applications based on.
- Silcolease 7432 (Polymer Solution)
- Silcolease 93B (Catalyst)
The system must be diluted to a chosen concentration with a suitable solvent for coating onto the desired substrate. After application to the substrate the coating requires a short heat schedule to remove the solvent and cure the silicone.
2 Component system for easy use
Provides high release levels against most adhesive types
Good cure at low oven temperatures
Good cure for thermally sensitive substrates, especially films
Low levels of silicone migration
Excellent bath stability (catalyzed)
Stable aged release values against a wide range of adhesive types
system is designed specifically for Paper Release applications and can be coated
onto a wide range of paper, film and foil substrates.