|BLUESIL TCS 7001 may be stored at temperatures between -20°C / -4°F and 30°C / 86°F for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL TCS 7001
BLUESIL TCS 7001 is an alkyl polysiloxane solution in solvent phase specifically developed for the waterproofing of fabrics and leathers by spraying or impregnating.
Fabric Coating;Hydrophobing;Lubrication;Water Repellency
- Ready-to-use product
- Gives outstanding waterproofing to natural fabrics (cotton, blended cottons, linen, etc.) synthetic fabrics (polyamide, polyester, etc.) and leathers.
- Very good resistance in humid environments and resistance to detergent washing, long lasting waterproofing properties.
- Soft handling.
- Low viscosity and perfectly adapted to impregnation and aerosol application (uniform diffusion).
- Free of fluorinated resins.
- Outdoor fabrics
- Aerosols for reproofing of fabrics and leathers
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America