To guarantee a uniform deposit, it is recommended to shake BLUESIL 7001 before using.
When using aerosols: it is recommended to use butane gas type propellant.
In the case of fabric impregnation, it is recommended to heat it for 3 minutes at a temperature of 150°C.
After use, packaging must be tightly closed and protected against moisture contamination to preserve its properties. When packaging has been opened, material should be used rapidly.
|BLUESIL TCS 7001 may be stored for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||GOTS;OEKO-TEX|
BLUESIL TCS 7001
BLUESIL TCS 7001 is an alkyl polysiloxane solution in solvent phase specifically developed for the waterproofing of fabrics and leathers exposed to difficult weather conditions by spraying or impregnating.
Fabric Coating;Hydrophobing;Lubrication;Water Repellency
- Gives outstanding waterproofing to natural fabrics (cotton, blended cottons, linen, etc.) synthetic fabrics (polyamide, polyester, etc.) and natural and synthetic leathers.
- Outstanding abrasion resistance in humid environments and resistance to detergent washing, long lasting waterproofing properties.
- Soft handling.
- Low viscosity and perfectly adapted to impregnation and aerosol application (uniform diffusion).
- Free of fluorinated resins.
- Outdoor fabrics – natural and synthetic leathers.
- Aerosols for reproofing of fabrics and leathers (natural and synthetic).
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America