To guarantee a uniform deposit, it is recommended to shake BLUESIL 7001 before using.
When using aerosols: it is recommended to use butane gas type propellant.
In the case of fabric impregnation, it is recommended to heat it for 3 minutes at a temperature of 150°C.
After use, packaging must be tightly closed and protected against moisture contamination to preserve its properties. When packaging has been opened, material should be used rapidly.
|Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Nitrogen blanketing of containers is required. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Suitable containers: Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||GOTS;OEKO-TEX|
BLUESIL TCS 7001
BLUESIL TCS 7001 is an alkyl polysiloxane solution in solvent phase specifically developed for the waterproofing of fabrics and leathers exposed to difficult weather conditions by spraying or impregnating.
Fabric Coating;Hydrophobing;Lubrication;Water Repellency
- Gives outstanding waterproofing to natural fabrics (cotton, blended cottons, linen, etc.) synthetic fabrics (polyamide, polyester, etc.) and natural and synthetic leathers.
- Outstanding abrasion resistance in humid environments and resistance to detergent washing, long lasting waterproofing properties.
- Soft handling.
- Low viscosity and perfectly adapted to impregnation and aerosol application (uniform diffusion).
- Free of fluorinated resins.
- Outdoor fabrics – natural and synthetic leathers.
- Aerosols for reproofing of fabrics and leathers (natural and synthetic).
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|