|No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Plastic lined steel drum.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||Food Contact|
SILCOLAPSE A is a 100% active compound based on Polydimethylsiloxane oil and silica.
This product is mainly intended for treatment of anhydrous and aqueous foaming systems and has many applications in food and industry.
- Very high foam control capability.
- Easy to use: it can be used as delivered or pre-diluted in a solvent or in part of the foaming system.
- Easy to disperse in most anhydrous and aqueous foaming systems.
- Outstanding behaviour in alkaline systems.
- Low dose efficiency, of around 1 to 100 mg per kg of system to be defoamed.
- Chemically inert with regards to the system to be defoamed...
· Food contact
· SILCOLAPSE A is especially designed for “Food Contact”, subject to different national regulations. For further information about relevant legislations and chapters, please contact our technical or sales staff.
Important point: SILCOLAPSE A cannot be used as “Food Additive”.
· Chemistry and Oil
- Distillation, extraction or evaporation operations.
- Manufacture of adhesives and glues.
- Various applications.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|