SILCOLAPSE RG21 can be used as delivered, or pre-diluted in water or in the foaming medium.
In this case, the water is added to the antifoam slowly with slight stirring (do not use high shear mixers).
It is recommended not to dilute it less than 1% active material content.
Check the dilution stability.
The dilution thus obtained can be stored for 24 hours.
|SILCOLAPSE RG 21 may be stored at temperatures between 2°C / 36°F and 30°C / 86°F for up to 6 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLAPSE RG 21
SILCOLAPSE RG 21 is a 20% active emulsion used in many types of industries that have problems in aqueous foams and especially in alkaline pH.
- Easy dispersion & easy handling in aqueous media
- Homogeneous and stable emulsion.
- High antifoam efficiency at low dosage & in wide Ph range
SILCOLAPSE RG 21 can be used in many industries such as :
- Detergency : liquids and powders detergents, soaps.
- Chemicals: distillation, production of industrial soaps & detergents ,production of emulsion raw material .
- Oil & Petrochemicals : washing and gas purification , butadiene process, amine-sweetening units.
- Agrochemicals : pesticides & fertilizers,
- Waste water treatment : neutralization and biological step
- textile industry : bleaching,washing , dyeing
Central and South America