|BLUESIL ESA 7244 B may be stored for up to 12 Months from its date of manufacturing||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;GADSL;RoHS;VOC;WEEE|
BLUESIL ESA 7244 B
BLUESIL ESA 7244 A&B is a liquid two-component, polyaddition heat curing silicone elastomer.
After polymerisation BLUESIL ESA 7244 A&B forms a flexible adhesive film or gasket which is particularly resistant to thermal, climatic and environmental attack.
2 Part RTV
In terms of processing:
- Solventless: no special precautions required for the workstation environment.
- Quick curing: a few minutes at 120 – 150 °C.
- Long pot life at room temperature.
- Low viscosity enabling easy coating and covering.
In terms of economic and performance aspects:
- Fully retains physical, chemical and electrical properties over a range of temperatures between – 45 °C and + 180 °C.
- Instant, primerless adhesion on all surfaces.
- Outstanding resistance to splashing and vapor from cooling fluids, engine and gearbox oils.
- Outstanding resistance to climatic and ageing agents ensuring that the product carries out its functions for a long time.
- Good dielectric properties.
BLUESIL ESA 7244 A&B is intended for bonding to metal and plastic surfaces in the automotive and household electrical goods industries:
- Sealing and protection of electronic casings by jointing and potting techniques.
- Insulating of electrical motors used for cooling and general control purposes. Starter motors, alternators, etc.
- Silk screening of gaskets, especially cylinder head gaskets.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America