Add 100 parts of Add 100 parts of SILBIONE RTV A to 100 parts of SILBIONE RTV B. Mix thoroughly the two components in a clean vessel until a homogeneous colour is obtained.
Warning: for mixing use only clean stainless steel or plastic vessels. Crosslinking of RTV vulcanising by addition cure reaction may be inhibited by contact with products like:
- heavy metal salts
- sulphur and derivatives
- catalysts of epoxy resins
- latex gloves
|STORAGE t < +40°C IN ITS ORIGINAL PACK||No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Plastic lined steel drum.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||Healthcare Class I|
SILBIONE RTV 4360N A PS
The SILBIONE RTV Putty soft and Putty hard are two component silicones elastomers which cure at room temperature by an addition curing reaction (1:1 ratio).
2 Part RTV
Healthcare Class I
- Excellent details reproduction
- Standard and quick setting time
- No release of toxic substances during and after curing
- High resistance to inorganic chemicals and UV rays
- Good release properties with organic resin and hydrated plaster of Paris
- Biocompatibility and no toxicity
- Good mechanical properties and low linear shrinkage
These products are specifically formulated for dental impression.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|