SILCOLEASE RCA 396 is substituted for between 1 and 100% of the base polymer of the solventless SILCOLEASE range.
It is recommended to mix the products while stirring in the following order: SILCOLEASE RCA 396, the crosslinker, the base polymer and then the catalyst.
Warning: SILCOLEASE CROSSLINKER and SILCOLEASE CATALYST may react violently together and therefore must not be blended together separately from the other components of the system.
|SILCOLEASE RCA 396 may be stored at temperatures between -20°C / -4°F and 30°C / 86°F for up to 24 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLEASE RCA 396
SILCOLEASE RCA 396 is a silicone polymer used with solventless SILCOLEASE release systems as a release control additive curing via a polyaddition reaction.
- Rapid polymerisation.
- Good stability of the catalysed bath.
- Very low extractrable silicone levels.
- LTC possibilities with chosen crosslinker and catalyst system.
- Double-sided coating is possible without blocking.
- Stability of release force over time.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America