|No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Plastic lined steel drum.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;Food Contact;Heavy Metals;RoHS|
BLUESIL MF 980 U
Silicone Master batch, heat curing after addition of a vulcanisation agent (chosen according to the processing method)..
Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection
ELV;Food Contact;Heavy Metals;RoHS
· Slight refreshening after prolonged storage.
· Easy to process.
· No or very little post-curing.
· Good heat stability up to 200° C, 250°C with additive ADD 744.
· Easy to obtain bright colours using Bluestar Colour Base for HCR.
· Major potential for blending with "Mix and Fix" range master batches.
BLUESIL MF 980 U is recommended for moulding, injection, and the extrusion of high hardness articles with a good compromise of mechanical properties
Europe Middle East Africa
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|