|BLUESIL MF 980 U may be stored at temperatures between -5°C / 23°F and 40°C / 104°F for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;Food Contact;Heavy Metals;RoHS|
BLUESIL MF 980 U
Silicone Master batch, heat curing after addition of a vulcanisation agent (chosen according to the processing method)..
Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection
ELV;Food Contact;Heavy Metals;RoHS
- Slight refreshening after prolonged storage
- Easy to process
- No or very little post-curing
- Good heat stability up to 200° C, 250°C with additive ADD 744
- Easy to obtain bright colours using Colour Base for HCR
- Major potential for blending with "Mix and Fix" range master batches.
BLUESIL MF 980 U is recommended for moulding, injection, and the extrusion of high hardness articles with a good compromise of mechanical properties
Europe Middle East Africa