Mix the BLUESIL RTV with the catalyst according to the mixing ratio.
Mix by hand both components until a uniform colour is obtained.
Warning: for mixing use only clean stainless steel or plastic vessels. Crosslinking of RTV vulcanising by an addition cure reaction may be inhibited by contact with products like:
- Heavy metal salts,
- Sulphur and derivatives,
- Catalysts of epoxy resins.
|BLUESIL RTV 4290 may be stored at a temperature below 40 °C/ 104 °F for up to 24 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL RTV 4290
The BLUESIL RTV – DENTAL DUPLICATION MATERIALS are two component silicones elastomers which polymerize at room temperature by a silanol curing reaction.
2 Part RTV
- Excellent details reproduction.
- Good mechanical properties.
- No release of toxic substances during and after curing.
- High resistance to inorganic chemicals and UV rays.
- Good release properties with organic resin and hydrated plaster of Paris.
- Biocompatibility and no toxicity.
These products are specially formulated for use in dental laboratories (key mould technique). After having been mixed with the catalyst and having formed a cured product, The BLUESIL RTV – DENTAL DUPLICATION MATERIALS have an elastic appearance with high hardness.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America