Add 100 parts of BLUESIL RTV to 100 parts of BLUESIL RTV 4123 B.
Mix thoroughly the two components in a clean vessel until a homogeneous colour is obtained.
Warning: for mixing use only clean stainless steel or plastic vessels. Crosslinking of RTV vulcanising by an addition cure reaction may be inhibited by contact with products like:
- Heavy metal salts.
- and derivatives.
- Catalysts of epoxy resins.
|STORAGE t < +40°C IN ITS ORIGINAL PACK||Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Store in tightly closed original container. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||Healthcare Class I;Skin Contact|
BLUESIL RTV 4123 B
BLUESIL RTV 4123 A&B is a two component silicone elastomer which cures at room temperature by an addition cure reaction (1:1 ratio).
2 Part RTV
Healthcare Class I;Skin Contact
- Ultra hydrophilicity leading to very accurate details reproduction and good mechanicals properties.
- High fluidity.
- No release of toxic substances during and after curing.
- High resistance to inorganic chemicals and UV rays.
- Good release properties with organic resin and hydrated plaster of Paris.
- Biocompatibility and no toxicity.
- Low linear shrinkage.
BLUESIL RTV 4123 A&B is basically intended for the copying of models in dental laboratories.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|