|Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Store in tightly closed original container. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;RoHS;WEEE|
BLUESIL UV 1 V 350
BLUESIL UV 1 V 350 is a silicone resin which cure very quickly (< 1 second) under the action of ultra violet light (quartz, fusion, gas or other lamps), after the addition of SILCOLEASE UV CATA 211 (photoinitiator).
The BLUESIL UV 1 V 350 has been developed by Bluestar Silicones on the basis of our technical expertise acquired over more than 40 years in the treatment of cylinder head gaskets.
This resin has the advantage of a rapid and inexpensive process (UV light curing), while maintaining the technical performances at a level equivalent to that of heat curing resins.
Processing and industrialization
- Extremely quick UV curing leading to high productivity.
- Easy to process (no nitrogen inerting required).
- Excellent stability of baths containing the SILCOLEASE UV CATA 211 (photoinitiator).
- Work station environment protection no specific installation required.
- Excellent adhesion to most surfaces at the time of curing and very high release properties after curing.
- Excellent heat stability meaning properties are retained in continual service.
- Excellent resistance to motor oils and cooling liquids.
- Low volatile and extractable product contents.
- Very high productivity.
- Reduced machine space requirement.
- Very low energy consumption
- Low dosage of SILCOLEASE UV CATA 211 (An original photoinitiator, patented by Bluestar).
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|