|Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Store above freezing. Store in closed original container at temperatures between 5°C and 30°C. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLAPSE 1824 is an aqueous, non-ionic emulsion based on polydimethyl siloxane fluid.
Product recommended for the prevention, control or elimination of foam in aqueous systems.
- Very easy to disperse in aqueous systems
- High antifoam efficiency
SILCOLAPSE 1824 has many applications in many different areas, and notably:
- Textile: conventional or high temperature dyeing, printing and finishing, desizing of fibres, washing.
- Paper pulp: foam and air control agent.
- Gas treatment: alcano-amine scrubbing.
- Agro-chemicals: emulsions (EW), suspended emulsions (SE), suspended concentrates (SC), granules WG, soluble liquids (SL) or micro-emulsions (ME).
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|