|Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in tightly closed original container. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Vulcanises at room temperature on contact with moisture in the air. For further information, refer to Section 10: "Stability and Reactivity". Suitable containers: Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;RoHS;VOC;WEEE|
CAF 33 WHITE
CAF 33 is a room temperature curing silicone elastomer:
- Non FLOWING.
- BLACK, WHITE, TRANSLUCENT.
1 Part RTV Acetoxy
- Resists very high temperatures.
- Good dielectric properties.
- Adhesion to many surfaces.
- High resistance to chemical agents.
- Resistance to water and humidity.
This product is more specifically intended for industrial customers who use it for bonding/sealing in various applications:
- sealing on engines,
- bonding/sealing of sunroofs.
- Domestic appliances:
- bonding of oven door brackets,
- sealing of washing machine tanks.
- miscellaneous bonding applications.
- sealing of molding compartments,
- bonding of HCR silicones,
- sealing of industrial rotary machines (pumps, turbines, compressors).
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|