|Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Store in tightly closed original container. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL FLD 1658
The BLUESIL FLD 1658 is a methylalkylpolysiloxane which has outstanding lubricating properties and presents a good compatibility with many products other than silicones.
The BLUESIL FLD 1658 may be used in many applications :
- Anti-adherent agent for the mould release of plastics to be painted or glued.
- Anti-adherent agent for the mould release in diecasting under pressure (Aluminium, Zamak...). Demolded objects can be painted.
- Tensio-active agent for varnishes and paints (normal doses: 1 to 5 %).
- Maintenance product additive (normal doses: 1 to 10%).
- Waxing additive in paraffin oils for the lubrication of sewing threads and hosiery yarns (normal doses up to 20 % in the mixture).
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|