|Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Store above freezing. Store in closed original container at temperatures between 5°C and 30°C. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||Food Contact|
SILCOLEASE EMULSION CATA 909
SILCOLEASE EMULSION CATA 909 a non-ionic aqueous emulsion of polymethylsiloxane grafted with reactive chemicals with the addition of a Platinum salt. It is used as an emulsion catalyst for the range of SILCOLEASE® EMULSIONS to obtain a non-migratory release coating for flexible substrates such as papers and films.
Coating;Fabric Coating;Non-stick;Release;Water Repellency
Emulsion suited to COATING ON ALL TYPES OF MACHINES, and especially on PAPER MACHINES.
- Very fast rate of cure.
- Potential to use with low catalyst levels.
- Adapted for OFF LINE or IN LINE converting.
- High catalysed bath stability.
- Longer catalyst shelf life.
RELEASE COATINGS for:
- Adhesive protectors (envelopes, personal care, labels etc.),
- Industrial type backings (transfer papers, tapes etc.),
- Foodstuff packaging and baking.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|