Silcolease 7430 can be formulated as a 2 component system for easy compounding and use. The standard formulation and processing (order of addition) is;
1. Dilution solvent: Quantity depends on the desired bath solids (aliphatic or aromatic)
2. Silcolease 7430: 100 parts
3. Mix thoroughly until completely dispersed (time varies with equipment)
4. Silcolease 93B: 1 part (maximum addition level is 1.5 parts)
5. Mix thoroughly to ensure full dispersion of the catalyst
It is also possible to formulate Silcolease 7430 as a multi-component system with other additives to modify cure, substrate anchorage or release performance if necessary. Details of these formulations can be provided on request.
A 2 component solvent system for Paper Release applications based on.
The system is designed specifically for Paper Release applications and
can be coated onto a wide range of paper, film and foil substrates. The
system must be diluted to a chosen concentration with a suitable solvent for
coating onto the desired substrate. After application to the substrate the
coating requires a short heat schedule to remove the solvent and cure the