|May attack some plastics, rubber and coatings.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
SILCOLEASE POLY 429
SILCOLEASE 429 is a silicone polymer diluted in an aromatic solvent intended for release applications involving papers, plastic films, and various substrates, except papers used for food contact.
SILCOLEASE 429 cures by a polycondensation reaction with an organometallic compound and a crosslinker and an elastomeric type coating is obtained.
The release properties of the coating can be modified.
- Enables coating on particular supports inhibiting the polyaddition reaction (PVC...)
- Stability of release coating performances with solvent based acrylic adhesives
- Good anchorage on various substrates.
RELEASE COATINGS for
- Adhesive protectors (labels, hygiene, envelopes..)
- Industrial type backings ((tapes...)
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|