In the field of industrial mould release, BLUESIL EMUL 872 is generally used diluted at about 0.2 to 1.2 % active ingredients.
The dilutions are obtained by addition of 50- of water to of BLUESIL EMUL 872 under vigourious mechanical stirring. The reverse procedure (addition of the emulsion to water) is not recommended.
The use of hard water is not recommended. Water must contain less than 250 ppm of CaCo3.
The diluted BLUESIL EMUL 872 should be applied (on clean moulds) by spraying or with a pad or a brush.
|BLUESIL EMUL 872 may be stored at temperatures between 2°C / 36°F and 30°C / 86°F for up to 12 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL EMUL 872
BLUESIL EMUL 872 is a slightly anionic aqueous emulsion with a 60% dry content, for general purposes.
This is a concentrated version of BLUESIL EMUL E1P.
After drying, the BLUESIL EMUL 872 film offers valuable properties:
- excellent heat stability,
- chemical inertness,
- good water-repellency
- excellent release properties,
- incompatible with many organic sustances.
- Lubricant for web offset printing
- Mould release of technical rubber, tyres, plastics and foundry materials,
- Water repellent and release agent for industrial glassware,
- Additive in maintenance products: floor and furniture polishes, products for the maintenance of leather.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America