|Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in tightly closed original container. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Vulcanises at room temperature on contact with moisture in the air. For further information, refer to Section 10: "Stability and Reactivity". Suitable containers: Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||RoHS;VOC;WEEE|
CAF 730 is a one component, thixotropic silicone elastomer, which cures at room temperature simply on contact with air humidity.
It is a product that is :
- Non flowing.
- High extrusion.
1 Part RTV Oxime
- Non corrosive.
- Low odour.
- Excellent thermal ageing.
- Good dielectric properties.
CAF 730 is particularly suited to bonding, protection and maintenance applications.
It is recommended for :
- Bonding/sealing in the aeronautics industry.
- Elastic bonding or protection of electronic components.
- Flexible bonding/bonding between metal and/or plastic components.
- Repair/servicing in industry and transport applications
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|