- Slight refreshening after prolonged storage
- Easy to process
- No post curing or slight post curing
- Good heat stability, up to 225°C, 250°C using additive ADD 744
- Easy production of bright colours with HCE colour bases
- Wide possibilities for blending with compounds from the "Mix & Fix" master batch range.
|BLUESIL MF 970 USP may be stored for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;Food Contact;GADSL;Heavy Metals;RoHS|
BLUESIL MF 970 USP
Silicone master batch compound, vulcanising on heating after addition of a vulcanizing agent (chosen according to the transformation process).
Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection
ELV;Food Contact;GADSL;Heavy Metals;RoHS
BLUESIL MF 970 USP is recommended for moulding, injecting and extruding articles with good mechanical properties (in particular a low compression set, high resiliency and a remarkably low tack).
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America