· Slight refreshening after prolonged storage.
· Easy to process.
· No post curing or slight post curing.
· Good heat stability, up to 225°C, 250°C using additive ADD 744.
· Easy production of bright colours with the Bluestar HCE colour bases.
· Wide possibilities for blending with compounds from the "Mix & Fix" master batch range.
|No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Plastic lined steel drum.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;Food Contact;GADSL;Heavy Metals;RoHS|
BLUESIL MF 970 USP
Silicone master batch compound, vulcanising on heating after addition of a vulcanizing agent (chosen according to the transformation process).
Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection
ELV;Food Contact;GADSL;Heavy Metals;RoHS
BLUESIL MF 970 USP is recommended for moulding, injecting and extruding articles with good mechanical properties (in particular a low compression set, high resiliency and a remarkably low tack).
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|