|BLUESIL FLD 47V10 000 may be stored at temperatures between -20°C / -4°F and 50°C / 122°F for up to 36 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL FLD 47V10 000
BLUESIL FLD 47 V 5 000 to 47 V 1 000 000 (viscosities 5 000 - 10 000 - 12 500 - 30 000 - 60 000 - 100 000 - 300 000 – 500 000 - 1 000 000) are dimethylpolysiloxane polymers with linear chains.
Refer to the regulatory attestation for the conformance to any regulated applications.
- Excellent thermal stability
- Good resistance to combustion
- Good dielectric properties
- Low freezing point
- Low surface tension
- High compressibility
- Good oxidation resistance
- Absence of ageing under exposure to weather conditions
- Low variation of viscosity with temperature
- Good shear resistance
- Non miscible with most of organic materials
- Soluble in aromatic, aliphatic and chlorinated solvents
- Insoluble in water and alcohols
BLUESIL FLD 47 V 5 000 to 47 V 1 000 000 can be used as:
- Antiadherent agents: mould release of plastics and metal castings,
- Lubricants: lubrication of elastomers and plastics on metal,
- Hydraulic damping fluids,
- Additives in maintenance products (wax polishes, floor and furniture polishes...).
Warning: It is the sole responsibility of the user to select the product in the ELKEM SILICONES range that meets any requirements for their applications
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America