|Avoid discharge into drains, water courses or onto the ground. Store in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation. Keep away from incompatible materials, open flames, and high temperatures. Nitrogen blanketing of containers is required. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Suitable containers: Steel drums coated with epoxy-resin.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL RES 10350W60
Polymethylpolysiloxane resin delivered in a 61 % white spirit solution.
The use of BLUESIL RES 10350W60 allows for:
- The elimination of chemical swelling agents.
- The use of heat sensitive supports (PVC foam can be prepared at lower temperatures).
- Easier processing (processing times and temperatures are not as strict as those for chemical foams).
- A thin foam with open cells to be obtained.
The use of BLUESIL RES 10350W60 in formulations for PU mould release applications can increase the number of release operations.
- Resin intended to allow for the expansion of plastisols using a mechanical process at a lower processing temperature than that used for expansion foams using a chemical process.
This decrease in process temperature allows for the use of heat sensitive surfaces (like carpets).
- Resin used in polyurethane mould release formulas.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|