BLUESIL RES 10350W60 is generally used in doses of 3 to 4 % in relation to the vinyl resin contained in the plastisol.
The plastisol should preferably be prepared under vacuum or be degased before use to improve the regularity of the cells.
The foam is then prepared and gelled under the usual conditions.
|BLUESIL RES 10350W60 may be stored at temperatures between -20°C / -4°F and 30°C / 86°F for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL RES 10350W60
Polymethylpolysiloxane resin delivered in a 61 % white spirit solution.
The use of BLUESIL RES 10350W60 allows for:
- The elimination of chemical swelling agents.
- The use of heat sensitive supports (PVC foam can be prepared at lower temperatures).
- Easier processing (processing times and temperatures are not as strict as those for chemical foams).
- A thin foam with open cells to be obtained.
The use of BLUESIL RES 10350W60 in formulations for PU mould release applications can increase the number of release operations.
- Resin intended to allow for the expansion of plastisols using a mechanical process at a lower processing temperature than that used for expansion foams using a chemical process.
This decrease in process temperature allows for the use of heat sensitive surfaces (like carpets).
- Resin used in polyurethane mould release formulas.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America