|No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Use container made of: Plastic film (outer packaging - cardboard box) For further information, refer to Section 10: "Stability and Reactivity".||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;GADSL;RoHS;WEEE|
BLUESIL MF 8150 U
Silicone master-batch compound, vulcanising on heating after addition of a vulcanizing agent (chosen according to the transformation process.
Fire Protection;Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection;Sealing
- Slight refreshening after prolonged storage.
- Easy to process.
- No post curing or slight post curing.
- Excellent dielectric properties.
- Good heat stability, up to .
- Wide possibilities of post filling and blending.
- Good mechanical properties, especially the compromise between elongation at break and compression set.
- Easy production of vivid colours.
BLUESIL MF 8150 U is particularly recommended for cabling but can also be used with conventional techniques and on all equipment currently encountered in the rubber industry.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|