|No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Use container made of: Plastic film (outer packaging - cardboard box) For further information, refer to Section 10: "Stability and Reactivity".||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;GADSL;RoHS|
BLUESIL MF 620 U
BLUESIL MF 620 U is a silicone master-batch vulcanizing on heating after addition of a vulcanization agent (chosen according to the transformation process).
Chemical Protection;Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection;Protection;Sealing
· Easy processing.
· No post cure or with slight post cure.
· Good heat stability up to 200°C.
· Wide possibility of blending with master batches from the "Mix and Fix" range.
· Bright colours easily obtained with Bluestar Silicones HCR colour bases.
- Producing articles with low compression set and high rebound resilience.
- ?Use in blends with MASTER BATCHES of greater hardness.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|