|Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||Cork Closures;Food Contact;Heavy Metals|
SILBIONE DISPERSION CAF 70004
SILBIONE DISPERSION CAF 70004 is a one component silicone elastomer, curing at room temperature on contact with atmospheric humidity, used to treat agglomerated bottle corks and especially champagne corks.
SILBIONE DISPERSION CAF 70004 is a product based on reactive polymethyl siloxane oils and inert fillers. It can be used as a release coating for materials intended for food contact.
Chemical Protection;High Temperature Protection;Non-stick;Release;Slip
1 Part RTV Acetoxy
Cork Closures;Food Contact;Heavy Metals
- Specially designed formulation to give very thin layer coatings without dilution.
- Easy to process.
- May be sprayed on.
- Very good lubrication of corks.
- Excellent liquid-tightness after corking.
- Does not alter the organoleptic properties of liquids with which it comes into contact.
- Harmless to the organism.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|