|BLUESIL MF 8170 U may be stored at temperatures between -5°C / 23°F and 40°C / 104°F for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.|
BLUESIL MF 8170 U
BLUESIL MF 8170 U is a masterbatch, which is recommended for both air vulcanization (HAV) and steam vulcanization (CV) after addition of a suitable vulcanizing agent. It is especially designed as wire and cable insulating material. It is designed to be blended with other « Mix and Fix » masterbatches and additives.
Fire Protection;Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection;Sealing
· No milling or brief milling after long storage.
· Easy processing.
· No post-cure or slight post-cure.
· Excellent electrical characteristics.
· Excellent heat stability, up to 250°C.
· Blendable with other « Mix and Fix » masterbatches and additives.
· Bright colours easily obtained (unfilled).
· High mechanical properties, particularly resilience.
Wire and cable insulating material general purpose. Compression and injection moulding of technical parts. Extrusion of profile and tubing.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America