|No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Suitable containers: polyethylene. Plastic lined steel drum.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;GADSL;RoHS;WEEE|
BLUESIL MF 8160 U
BLUESIL MF 8160 U is recommended for both air vulcanization (HAV) and steam vulcanization (CV) after addition of a suitable vulcanizing agent. It is especially designed as wire and cable insulating material. It can be further compounded with extending filler such as ground quartz.
Fire Protection;Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection;Sealing
- No milling or brief milling after long storage.
- Easy processing.
- No post-cure or slight post-cure.
- Excellent electrical characteristics.
- Excellent heat stability, up to .
- High level of filler acceptance.
- Bright colours easily obtained (unfilled).
- High mechanical properties, particularly high tear strength and high elongation at break.
Wire and cable insulating material general purpose compound with or without extending filler.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|