|No special storage precautions noted. Material is stable under normal conditions. Avoid contact with oxidizing agents. Use container made of: Plastic film (outer packaging - cardboard box) For further information, refer to Section 10: "Stability and Reactivity".||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;Heavy Metals;RoHS|
BLUESIL MF 680 U
BLUESIL MF 680 U is a silicone master-batch vulcanizing on heating after addition of a vulcanization agent (chosen according to the transformation process).
Chemical Protection;Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection;Protection;Sealing
· Easy processing.
· No post cure or with slight post cure.
· Good compromise between tear strength and compression set.
· Good heat stability up to 225°C.
· Bright colours easily obtained (unfilled).
· Good level of filler acceptance to obtain higher durometer compound (up to 90).
· Blendable with master-batches from the “Mix and Fix” range.
BLUESIL MF 680 U is recommended for moulding, injection moulding and extrusion of articles with good mechanical properties (especially low compression set and high resilience).
For extrusion applications, depending on processing conditions and geometry of the profile : the addition of 0,5 parts of BLUESIL ADD 916 improves the visual quality of profiles after vulcanization.
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America
|For information about Storage and Shelf Life for this product, please download the Technical Data Sheet.|