|BLUESIL MF 670 U may be stored for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;GADSL;Heavy Metals;RoHS|
BLUESIL MF 670 U
BLUESIL MF 670 U is a Silicone Master batch, heat curing after addition of a vulcanisation agent (chosen according to the processing method).
Chemical Protection;Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection;Protection;Sealing
- Very slight refreshening after prolonged storage.
- Very easy demoulding.
- No or very little post-curing.
- Good compromise between tear strength and compression set.
- Good heat stability up to .
- Oil resistance.
- Easy to obtain bright colours using Bluestar Silicones Colour Base for HCR.
Extrusion, moulding and injection of articles with good mechanical properties and notably good resilience (spark plug caps, hoses, connectics, various seals, building sections, etc.)
For extrusion applications, depending on processing conditions and geometry of the profile : the addition of 0,5 parts of BLUESIL ADD 916 improves the visual quality of profiles after vulcanization
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America