|BLUESIL MF 240 U may be stored at a temperature between -5 °C/ 23 °F and 40 °C/ 104 °F for up to 18 months from its date of manufacturing.||Please consult the Safety Data Sheet of this product.||ELV;Food Contact;GADSL;Heavy Metals;RoHS|
BLUESIL MF 240 U
BLUESIL MF 240 U is a silicone master-batch, which is hot curing after addition of a cross-linking agent (chosen according to the transformation method).<0}
Heat Protection;High Temperature Protection
ELV;Food Contact;GADSL;Heavy Metals;RoHS
- No replastifying.
- No post-curing.
- Low shrinkage.
- Low compression set.
- Good heat resistance, up to 200?C.
- Low swelling in paraffin or slightly aromatic oils.
- Bright colours easily obtained.<0}
- Producing articles with good compression set.
- Producing articles exposed to oils (with or without insert).
- Use in blends with MASTER BATCHES of greater hardness (coating of cylinders, etc.).<0}
Asia Pacific;Europe Middle East Africa;Central and South America;North America